Sunday, February 12, 2012

So you think you can Stage!

I occasionally like to post the pictures of our previous home in Washington (sold in 6 DAYS)!  The initial pictures below were taken before I took the home staging training and received certification.  I now look at some of these pictures and wonder what I was thinking, but they show how the home staging training helped me personally as well as professionally.

Staging is not based on personal taste. Staging is de-personalizing and preparing a house for the unknown buyer. Staging requires an objective and professional assessment of a house’s strengths and challenge areas, as well as providing solutions to help buyers fall in love with what they see. That is why it is KEY to hire someone who is specifically trained to prepare a house for sale.
If you are thinking about selling your home this year, now is the time to start making changes and staging the home!  Living in a home and marketing a house are different!   The proof is below.   Email or call me at 309-657-1038 if you have any questions. Staging can work for you too!

*We remodeled the kitchen to make it larger. This is not considered staging.



No comments: